Attack With 1.e4! With Grandmaster Mikhail Golubev
Regular priceSale price
Unit price/ per
Learn a comprehensive, attacking repertoire with 1.e4 from Grandmaster Mikhail Golubev. GM Golubev is a lifelong 1.e4 player, famous for his attacking style. He is also a noted theoretician and coach who has worked with one of the greatest 1.e4 players of all time: World Champion Anatoly Karpov.
Grandmaster Golubev is especially known for his deep understanding of the Sicilian Defense: His critically acclaimed book "Understanding the Sicilian" is based predominantly on his own highly successful experience fighting this opening with the White pieces. This course will tremendously benefit ambitious tournament players who want to attack with 1.e4 in their next tournament.
Topics covered include:
* The Open Sicilian (with the author of Understanding the Sicilian!)
* The Ruy Lopez
* Black's Alternatives after 1.e4 e5 2.Nf3
* The Advance Caro-Kann: Take Space and Attack!
* 3.Nc3 and Surprising Ideas against the French
* Pirc, 1...g6, Alekhine, and Scandinavian: How to Deal with Them
The course begins on Wednesday, October 27th, and continues on Wednesdays for 10 weeks. Each session is from 6 to 7 PM Eastern Time. It is limited to 10 students. The price is $350.